[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To LI Legal For A Presentation by Adoption Lawyer Faith Getz Rousso

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Tue Sep 4 10:12:59 EDT 2018

The Fall Season of Networking is here so please join us at our next meeting of Gotham LI Legal on Thursday September 6, 2018 at 8:00AM at the Inn at Fox Hollow located at 7755 Jericho Turnpike in Woodbury. A full breakfast will be served.
This meeting will feature a member spotlight by our own adoption lawyer Faith Getz Rousso.  We will still go around the table for brief introductions with guests receiving a bit more time.  Speaking of guests...Please bring them!  If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.

The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $35.00.  Please be sure to confirm your guests so I can clear any conflicts.  If you have any promotional material concerning your niche, please feel free to bring them to the meeting.  You can follow this link to RSVP and guests can use it to pay as well https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Legal-Meeting-2017-12-21-2. Of course, as always if have any questions, or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to seeing you on September 6th  .

Happy Networking!

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Fifth Floor
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299