[Fredslist] Thank you to the members of the Health and Longevity Group

Marilyn Genoa MKGenoa at genoaandassociates.com
Wed Oct 31 22:04:59 EDT 2018

Gotham has so many interesting groups based in Manhattan (not to diminish the equally outstanding Long Island and out-of-state groups), however attending a meeting in the middle of the day so far from my office is just not a reality for me.  Gratefully today I was able to make an exception.  Often intrigued by the meetings posted by the NY Health & Longevity Group, I was determined to try to attend this afternoon's meeting.   I am delighted to report that I actually made it, and would like to thank the group for making me feel so welcome.  Sylvie Beljanski opened the doors of her beautiful Maison Beljanski to Gotham, and we learned about some of the pioneering cancer research projects the Beljanski Foundation has been involved with, while dining on an amazing lunch personally prepared by Sylvie. The group's membership is outstanding, and I look forward to reaching out to so many of them to learn more about the treatments they offer, for mind, body and soul.  As lovely as it was to meet new members of Gotham, getting to spend time with Flo Feinberg, Ben Geizhals, and Fred Klein made it feel like home.  As I sit here I am drinking some of the wonderful tea sold at Maison Beljanski.
 As the meeting ended Fred graciously offered to drive me back to Long Island.   Knowing that he normally uses his drive time to catch up on his audio books, or phone calls with clients, I want to thank him for his very kind offer, and for the opportunity to learn more about his wonderful family.  Bumper to Bumper traffic provided ample time to share our mutual admiration for so many Gotham friends.  Despite the fact that I will be sitting in my office for several more hours to make up for this afternoon, it was worth it.  Again, thank you to the members of the Health and Longevity Group for letting me ride the circuit to join you this afternoon.
Best regards,
Marilyn

Marilyn K. Genoa
Genoa & Associates, P.C.
Attorneys At Law
12 Jaegger Drive
Old Brookville, New York 11545
Telephone (516) 759-7940
Facsimile  (516) 674-9425

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure

To ensure compliance with U.S. Treasury regulations we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments or enclosures) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.
The information contained in this e-mail and attachment (s), if any, is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer and is legally protected pursuant to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq., inter alia, may contain privileged and confidential information and may be protected by attorney client and work product privileges or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This communication is intended only for the use of each individual named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, reading, dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is prohibited. There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by your receipt of this transmission. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or collect telephone call and then completely delete this.