[Fredslist] ReEMINDER: Not too early to RSVP for Gotham Goes to Citifield 2019

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Oct 31 17:31:51 EDT 2018

Gotham,

Now that the Mets hired a new GM and the Yanks re-upped Brett Gardner, perhaps those out there not yet focused on Gotham’s planned 2019 visit to see the Yanks v Mets at Citifield might get in year and advise how many tickets you think you want reserved.

"Below find the message I posted in the middle of this month:

"Many of you, your family, friends, colleagues and/ or clients joined (or intended to join before you faced a conflict) our tribe’s foray to Citifield last summer.

"So please seize this early opportunity to RSVP for next Summer’s visit.

"Those who planned to attend or did join us last summer already received word of this “offering.”

"So you may just need to act fast as it will likely fill up based on the 2018 provision of tickets.

"While we expect to procure our usual allotment, pricing to be announced, we may be able to adjust our allotment based on early RSVPS.

"No $$$ sought yet.  Gotham just seeks to gauge overall interest.

"The Players: Mets hosting the Yankees
"The Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
"Time: 7:10 p.m.
"Price: Waiting on pricing from the Mets.  Last year was $80pp.

"Thank you for your interest.

"-Corey
 "Group Leader for "Gotham Goes to Citifield 2019”

"c. Gotham SportsTalk, Gotham Batmen

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
Let’s go NY Baseball-I want to see 7 World Series games without leaving the NYC city limits in 2019!

-Corey

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]