[Fredslist] Invite: NY Health & Longevity Celebrates Halloween Lunch at Maison Beljanski, 10/31/RSVP.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Oct 24 14:47:07 EDT 2018

Please note: We have room for two more on a first come basis.  Circuit Riders only. This is an exclusive group. Please contact Kelly Welles
Dear Tribal Members & Circuit Riders,
We are excited and proud to be hosting our next luncheon on October 31, Halloween, at 12:30-2:00 PM pm, not at our regular meeting place but at Maison Beljanski, the creation of our new and brilliantly innovative member, Sylvie Beljanski, author, speaker and entrepreneur. The daughter of renowned French Pasteur Institute scientist  Mirko Beljanski, Sylvie is furthering and publicizing his groundbreaking evidence-based anti cancer work with ongoing research and availability of products and remedies otherwise not known.  .
We will have a first-hand opportunity to speak with Sylvie, CEO of Natural Source Solutions & Maison Beljanski and Dr. John Hall, Ph.D., Director of Research of The Beljanski Foundation. The Foundation was formed in New York City 20 years ago continuing the pioneering research of Dr. Mirko Beljanski into ground-breaking natural, non-toxic ways to treat all stages of cancer and their recent impact on cancer stem cells.
Maison Beljanski was created to empower people and enhance their health through educational events, holistic coaching and high-end exclusive, natural products sourced by natureand perfected by science. Already, Maison Beljanski is presenting Healthy Tuesdays, monthly education lectures featuring experts on vital issues of both disease prevention, treatment & longevity to the New York public. .This is a luncheon you will not want to miss. Our next and last luncheon of the year will take place Dec. 12th at the Terrace Club.
For members: Please RSVP your attendance. For circuit-riders, registration is easy. Just click the following link:https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-12-17-2
Maison Beljanski317  East 53 St, between second and third avenueOctober 31 - 12:30www.natural-source.com

Best regards,
Kelly Welles and Ben GeizahlsCo-chairs, Gotham NY Health & Longevity  Kelly Welles, President          wellesfinancialservices.comLegacy, Asset Protection & Longevity Planning Specializing in Insurance and BenefitsCell   917-626-8590www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies