[Fredslist] Gotham Holiday Party!!!

Stephen Scully stephen.scully at racsny.com
Mon Oct 22 13:21:00 EDT 2018

It's the season to come together with your fellow Gotham Members!
Don't miss the Annual Gotham Holiday Party
When: December 4, 2018
Where: The Terrace Club - 25 W 51st Street, NY, NY  10019
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Tickets are $95pp through November 10th, Tickets will be $115pp Thereafter
Price of admission includes an Open Bar, Passed Hors D'oeuvres and Pasta Stations.
We will be hosting our awards ceremony for Networkers of the Year, Red Bandana Recipient and The Gotham Foundation Season of Giving Grants.
Please click the link below to Sign up and Pay:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/product/Gotham-Special-Events

We hope to see you all there!

Stephen Scully

Operations Director/Network Liaison