[Fredslist] Gotham Queens (GQ) is meeting on Oct. 18th

Schwartz, Daniel DSchwartz at carrxerox.com
Fri Oct 12 13:00:07 EDT 2018

Hello Gotham,

It's that time again, the 3rd Thursday of the month, October 18th, and that can mean only one thing...Gotham Queens (GQ) is ready to meet up with you!
Come join us that the convenient Skyline Diner:
271-27 Union Turnpike
New Hyde Park, New York 11040
718-347-1195

http://www.theskylinediner.com/<http://www.theskylinediner.com/%5D>
We meet at 8:00 AM and you can enjoy a nourishing breakfast of your choice. Please be sure to pay the $25 fee on line at :
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Queens/1779

Also, be sure to clear your attendance with either myself or Fred Morante as we are a non-compete group.

We look forward to seeing you there as well as introducing our newest member, Evelyn Miller-Suber.

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday October 18th.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>
http://www.carrxerox.com/solutions/print-management/
[cid:image001.png at 01D45CB0.0E3D12B0]
Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>