[Fredslist] A Grateful Follow-Up

Dana Charlton annienme.7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:15:19 EDT 2018

Several months ago I posted here on behalf of a Connecticut friend with
three young children was in dire need of a kidney.  Posts were going up
everywhere, thus I do not know how it reached an amazing woman in
Virginia.  Mrs. "X" also has three children, all grown.  Out of the blue,
she contacted my friend, and after many tests, she donated one of her
kidneys to him.  This happened about 8 weeks ago, and both she and he are
doing well!  I wanted to share this remarkable story with you, and if you
happened to help by sharing it, thank you.