[Fredslist] Real estate litigator needed in San Diego, California

Barry Newman BNewman at tswealth.com
Wed Oct 10 11:15:27 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I have a client who owns a house in California and is in need of the services of a real estate litigator in San Diego, Calif. If anyone has a contact that fits the bill, please email the information to me at bnewman at tswealth.com<mailto:bnewman at tswealth.com>

Thank you

  [cid:image002.jpg at 01D4608A.8C297EB0]

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D107F7.C37F2020]

www.tswealth.com<http://www.tswealth.com/>

[:linkedin.jpg]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/traust-sollus>[:Social Icons Pack Plus:icons:twitter.jpg]<https://twitter.com/TraustSollus>[:Social Icons Pack Plus:icons:googleplus.jpg]<https://plus.google.com/102292403615641946830/about>[Macintosh HD:Users:ecstaff:Desktop:facebook.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/TraustSollusWealth>

Barry Newman, CPA
Principal
bnewman at tswealth.com<mailto:bnewman at tswealth.com>
Phone: (212) 661-8682 Fax: (212) 661-8684
Phone: (609) 779-6700 Fax: (609) 779-6701

Heron Tower
70 East 55th Street - 12th Floor
New York, NY 10022

103 Carnegie Center
Suite 205
Princeton, NJ 08540

[Zdenek_EmailSig-others]
Confidentiality  and Client Notice:
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.   If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

Please remember to contact Traust Sollus Wealth Management, in writing, if there are any changes in your personal/financial situation or investment objectives for the purpose of reviewing/evaluating/revising our previous recommendations and/or services, or if you want to impose, add, to modify any reasonable restrictions to our investment advisory services, or if you wish to direct that Traust Sollus Wealth Management effect any specific transactions for your account. Please be advised that there can be no assurance that any email request will be reviewed and/or acted upon on the day it is received-please be guided accordingly. A copy of our current written disclosure statement discussing our advisory services and fees continues to remain available for your review upon request.