[Fredslist] Shout Out For Laney Sachs

Paul Two Sons paul at twosonsenv.com
Mon Oct 8 06:34:46 EDT 2018

Laney helped Victoria and me with a similar trip last year! She’s amazing!

Paul Napolitano
President
Two Sons Environmental, LLC
Critter Cleanup NY, LLC

On Oct 8, 2018, at 5:46 AM, Fred Klein <FKlein at kleinzelman.com> wrote:

Joanne and I are not world travelers, nevertheless in an adventurous moment we decided we wanted to go to Italy with our friends Ennid and David Berger and we planned a year ahead and decided upon Sorrento.

Laney and her company Ortensia Blu Italian Adventures helped us find a beautiful cliff side hotel in Sorrento over looking fabled Mount Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples.  What’s more, she helped us plan excursions to Pompeii, Capri and the Amalfi Drive along with drivers and guides to make the going easy. Everything exceeded our expectations and Laney made sure of this with frequent emails despite the 6 hour time difference.

We flew Air France and they are in a higher league than our domestic carriers.

Thanks to the Bergers, seasoned travelers, for their their enjoyable company and showing us the way every day.

It all added up to a most memorable (I have innumerable vivid photos to insure it) vacation which encourages us to venture forth next year.

Grazie fellow Gothamite Laney Sachs!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2018
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com

485 Madison Avenue-Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-935-6020
Fax: 212-753-8101
Email: fklein at legal.org
www.kleinzelman.com

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 0aWIVMHCU) is spam:
Spam:        https://emailfilteringservice.net/canit/b.php?c=s&i=0aWIVMHCU&m=bcc6eb847058&rlm=twosonsenv-com&t=20181008
Fraud/Phish: https://emailfilteringservice.net/canit/b.php?c=p&i=0aWIVMHCU&m=bcc6eb847058&rlm=twosonsenv-com&t=20181008
Not spam:    https://emailfilteringservice.net/canit/b.php?c=n&i=0aWIVMHCU&m=bcc6eb847058&rlm=twosonsenv-com&t=20181008
Forget vote: https://emailfilteringservice.net/canit/b.php?c=f&i=0aWIVMHCU&m=bcc6eb847058&rlm=twosonsenv-com&t=20181008