[Fredslist] COREY/SNAP

centerpointmtge at gmail.com centerpointmtge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:18:32 EDT 2018

Dear Fellow Gothamites,

I would like to share an inspiring moment about our very own Corey Berak.
I have the pleasure of sitting on the executive board of SNAP of Queens
 of which Corey is the chairman of the board .
On Friday evening I was enjoying watching Corey receive accolades and make a presentation.
SNAP stands for Services Now For Adult Persons and provides an arsenal of services to the senior community of Queens.
. It is a wonderful organization of which many of us should support. SNAP has a business/community partnership program which enables businesses and professionals to support their organization.
Please allow me to have Corey be our inspiration and join me in helping to support this amazing organization .
Sincerely
 Renee Richter

Thank you very much,

Renee' Richter