[Fredslist] Fwd: East Group October Lunch Meeting

witsowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Tue Oct 2 09:30:28 EDT 2018

Happy October Gotham.
Join the East Group in Farmingale for lunch at Noon, October 18th.
It is located at Palmers Restaurant, 123 Fulton St better known as Hempstead Tpke near Merritts St. It's not on GPS.
RSVP here. We encourage you to bring guests.
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/East-Group-Meeting-2017-12-22-4
We are looking to expand our group. It is a non compete group with open slots. I.e. real estate, banking, business and medical services and products, and others who are involved in corporate related, real estate related. Or medical related activities.

Warmest Regards,Ester Horowitz(516) 318-8655
"Some men see things as they are and say why? I see things that never were and say why not?"
Confidentiality notice:This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, or disseminate this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for your copperation.