[Fredslist] Business Breakfast Group 12/5: the end (of the year) is near

Michael Weiner michael.weiner at thecountingcompany.com
Mon Nov 26 16:05:57 EST 2018

Dear Gothamites,

In just over a week Gotham Business Breakfast hosts its last meeting of 2018 at Gente Ristaurante. While there will not be chestnuts, or open fires (fire codes!), there will be good food and hot coffee to warm your belly and your heart. So come ride the circuit and join us on Wednesday, December 5 from 8:00 – 10:00 AM, at Gente, 153 East 45th Street, easily accessible by various uptown/downtown/crosstown/out-of-town buses and trains. Good food + great Gothamites = a terrific networking opportunity.

Business Breakfast is a closed group, so please check with me before signing up<http://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Business-Breakfast/guest>.
[cid:image001.png at 01D4858F.A1F088E0]

Michael Weiner
(917) 715-1032 cell
QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor
*Outsourced small business CFO
*Personal daily money manager
www.TheCountingCompany.com

Helping Your Dollars Make More Sense

“A happy new year! Grant that I may bring no tear to any eye when this new year in time shall end Let it be said I've played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year.”

Edgar Guest