[Fredslist] Last Chance to Make a Difference on Giving Tuesday

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Mon Nov 26 13:14:41 EST 2018

Do you work with/for a charity? Do you give to charity? Are you interested in how to choose charities to give to and work with?

Well… the Gotham Make a Difference group is made up of people who are focused on just those issues

Why not join us tomorrow on Giving Tuesday for lunch at the Club Quarters on 45th Street?

You know how to… just go to https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2017-12-18-6 and click on I’ll be there and register for the meeting.

We have guests coming, we have members who have signed up by email – why don’t you sign up to?

We’re friendly…

See you tomorrow?

Susaj

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.