[Fredslist] Happy Thanksgiving (a good time to make plans for next year for Mets v. Yanks at Citifield)

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Nov 20 14:33:03 EST 2018

Gotham,

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope to see many of you on December 4 at our holiday party <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Annual-Gotham-Holiday-Party-2018-03-16>.

As you anticipate time to enjoy upcoming time with some combination of family and friends in the coming days and weekend, please consider your plans for next summer.  I place the formal ticket order next Tuesday morning for Gotham’s Annual outing to see the Mets host the Yankees at Citifield, Wednesday eve, July 3, 2019.

As I stated in prior emails Gotham held the line on the cost of seats to $80pp (payable to "Gotham Networking”)

While many reserved seats, it really makes sense to reserve know if you have not already.  Once order gets placed, it becomes difficult to up the order to accommodate later reservations

So please seize this early opportunity to RSVP for next Summer’s visit.   If the RSVPs through Monday exceed the planned 200 ticket, I should be able to increase our order next Tuesday (Nov. 27) morning.  If not, some of you, your family, friends, colleagues and/ or clients who  joined (or intended to join before you faced a conflict) our tribe’s foray to Citifield last summer, or want to attend this year, could miss out.  I really enjoyed the outing; I was able to make some nice introductions as I recall things.

Those who planned to attend or did join us last summer already received word of this “offering” and many already RSVP’d!  So if you really want to go, I recommend not waiting to RSVP.

As I explained above you may just need to act fast as it will likely fill up based on the 2018 provision of tickets.

The Players: Mets hosting the Yankees
The Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m.
Price: $80pp — Same as 2018!

Thank you for your interest.

-Corey
 Group Leader for "Gotham Goes to Citifield 2019

c. Gotham SportsTalk, Gotham Batmen

P.S. Let’s go NY Baseball — I want to see 7 World Series games without leaving the NYC city limits in 2019!

P.P.S.  Something(s) extra?  I am also exploring doing a stadium tour pre-game or an expanded tour on another date.  If you have any interest in either, let me know which and if enough interest Gotham may offer one or the other, or both.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]