[Fredslist] Thank You to Darin Iacobelli

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Nov 16 11:04:49 EST 2018

Thanks to Gotham member Darin Iacobelli, Nawrocki Smith, I had the privilege of presenting a program yesterday about Workplace Investigations for the LI Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.

It was a terrific room of professionals and I greatly appreciate the opportunity.

Thanks Darin!

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101
http://www.kleinzelman.com/
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Super Lawyer 2011-18 (Employment Law)