[Fredslist] Help with work opportunities for my son Jeffrey Connors: Sound Engineer, AV Technician, IT/Tech support

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Thu Nov 15 21:09:02 EST 2018

Hello Gotham members: I'm reaching out for your help on behalf of my son Jeffrey Connors. Extremely bright (evidenced by his education at Regis HS & Fordham U. on full scholarships), passionate about music, sound and technology, Jeffrey is searching for varied work opportunities. A Brooklyn resident, ideally Jeffrey is seeking work within the five boroughs as a Sound Engineer or AV Tech for a venue or company.

Perhaps you want to set up or upgrade a sound system and computers, at home or in the office. (Jeffrey has saved me a great deal of money and time being Allied's IT Tech) Maybe you need a skilled engineer to manage sound & AV equipment at events. Or you need help to resolve pesky IT/PC issues on a personal level or for your company. Jeffrey has excellent experience in all these capacities. Enclosed two versions of his resume for you to get a full picture of Jeffrey's knowledge and the types of problems Jeffrey can help you resolve.

Please pass this on to your contacts and reach out directly to Jeffrey (cc'd) with any possible work, short or long term. I will greatly appreciate any job leads you can provide for Jeffrey. All my best; Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235