[Fredslist] Follow Gotham's Social Media

Allison Wagner awagner7 at mercymavericks.edu
Tue Nov 6 15:30:23 EST 2018

Hello Gotham Members,

I hope all is well! My name is Allison Wagner, and I am a social media
intern for Gotham Networking. I currently work under Mitch Tobol, Gotham
Webmaster, with the goal to expand Gotham’s social footprint. In case you
didn’t know, Gotham has an active Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter account.
These social media channels will help you stay better connected and will
serve as another conversation platform for the members of Gotham.

If you haven’t already, please like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter,
join our Gotham LinkedIn group, and share recent Gotham posts!

(Links to each social media channel are below)

Gotham Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/gothamnetworking/>

Gotham Twitter <https://twitter.com/gothamnetwork>

Gotham LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/61743/>

Thank you all and keep up the great networking!

Thank you,

Allison

--

Mercy College Business Honors