[Fredslist] Gotham's Party People - look who will be on the Terrace on June 12th - will you be there?

Debra Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Thu May 31 09:36:00 EDT 2018

Gotham,

See list below of  Gotham's Party People who will be on the Terrace on June
12th - join us for networking and cocktails; catch up with long-time Gotham
friends; meet new Gotham friends and finally match a smiling, friendly face
to an email address!

Bring your friends, bring your colleagues, bring your honey!

We'll be on the Terrace enjoying our beautiful city on Tuesday night  June
12th - we want to see you there!

Are you on the list?  See below for a list of registered attendees to date
and make plans to join them!

Click the link below to learn more and to register to pay and save your
spot:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Spring-Cocktail-Pary

First

Last