[Fredslist] Sale of a Business...

Hans Hanson hans at mycollegelogic.com
Wed May 30 16:33:18 EDT 2018

Gotham,

A close friend of mine is selling his Connecticut Realtor's Licensing
Certification Business.

This is a lucrative business that operates on a 6-month cycle every two
years. It certified nearly 5,000 Realtors in the latest cycle which just
concluded. The next cycle begins in the fall of 2019.

This business generates solid cash flows while creating a massive number of
leads in related professions, such as Mortgage Origination, R.E. Closing
Attorney's, and others.

If this interests you or anyone you may know, then let me know and I will
connect the people accordingly.

*Hans*
203.470.3704

*GetCollegeRight* <http://www.getcollegeright.com/>