[Fredslist] NY HEALTH LUNCH WITH AUTHOR SYLVIE BELJANSKI FINAL CALL

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Tue May 29 15:26:12 EDT 2018

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

*The New York Health and Longevity Group* announces its first joint lunch
of 2018.

 *The Date is tomorrow, Wednesday, May 30, 2018, **12:30 PM**, *

*ONLY ONE DAY LEFT! **(See note at end for the Dates for 2018!*

*We will be at the Club Quarters** 40 W. 45th. St.  (**please note we are
returning to our old address!!)*

At our lunch Sylvie Beljanski,  NY Health’s newest member, will introduce
us to her exciting new book *Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey
Towards a Natural Cure*. Melissa Wuske in her review stated that Sylvie’s
book “fuels both indignation and hope in the face of cancer.”  This should
be an exciting event and she will be bringing signed copies for all of us.

*Come one come all!  *

 We've made signing up easy. Here’s what your guests and friends need to
do: Go to:

https://www.gothamnetworking
.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-12-17-2

 “Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done

Dates for the rest of 2018 are: 7/25; 9/5; 10/31; 12/12-some of these will
be joint.

Looking forward to seeing you all there on the 30th.

Gideon
Group Coordinator NY Health & Aging Resource Group

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
​Personal Financial Officer​
, The Eddy & Schein Group
​711 Walnut St. Ste. 108

​Pasadena, CA 91101​
Tel: 917-881-7042
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
​Member,
​Fiduciary
 Round Table of San Gabriel Valley
Member, Monrovia Providers Group​