[Fredslist] Casual Cocktails is being postponed

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Sun May 27 11:16:54 EDT 2018

*I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. *

*We have decided to postpone Casual Cocktails since the timing is too close
to Memorial Day weekend (too many people traveling) and the upcoming Gotham
Spring Bash (did you sign up yet? Don't miss out).*

*So, stay tuned for the new date. I hope to see you all there.*

*ENJOY THE REST OF THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND.*
* If you are traveling, travel safely. *

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*