[Fredslist] Two Guys and a Van Florida Bound?

stc.gotham at gmail.com stc.gotham at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:34:39 EDT 2018

Hey guys,

I am looking to move a few smaller items and maybe 10 moving boxes to Naples Florida to my second home.  Rather than ship it I would prefer to have it driven down by a couple of guys in a van.  Anytime in June or the first half of July works.  Good opportunity for a couple of college students or recent grads without job yet to have an adventure and make a few bucks.

Anyone interested should contact me at 917-297-1223 so we can discuss the possibilities.

Steven Campbell.

via iPad,

Steven T. Campbell
President