[Fredslist] Fwd: Hotel near Theater District or Midtown

Iriswolinsky iriswolinsky at aol.com
Sat May 12 16:09:39 EDT 2018

  Hi Gothamites,

    In email below, a school friend from LA days seeks hotel recommendations in Times Square or Midtown.Apparently she's not finding decent reviews for places she's checked so far.

    Naturally, I'm putting it out to our list  :)

    Please reply directly to Susan with any feedback.

   And Thanks so much!

Gregg and I are coming to NYC in November to go to some shows. Can you recommend a hotel near Times Sq or Midtown? So many hotels well-known chain hotels have terrible reviews, I thought I’d ask some friends for suggestions.I hope you are well.Thanks,SusanSusan Keller LustigPublication Consultantssusankeller23 at comcast.net415.269.0279