[Fredslist] First Distillery since prohibition!!!! join us!!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Wed May 9 13:11:18 EDT 2018

Gotham,

Please ride the circuit for a unique speaker and a unique event!

Please join me, for Gotham Princeton's next event Friday May 11th!  Gotham Princeton, we will be at Agricola!

Our Guest speaker will be Ray Disch,  founder and CEO of the Sourland Mountain Spirits distillery. Ray will be speaking about the journey he has taken in creating the distillery.  Sourland Spirits can call itself "the first farm distillery in New Jersey since Prohibition."  Using state-of-the-art equipment in a newly renovated barn, Ray ensures that the highest standards of flavor, aroma, and consistency are upheld throughout each stage of the process. Sourland Spirits is committed not just to making the business a success, but also to bringing the greater community a locally made, handcrafted and sustainable product that everyone can be proud of.

Friday May 11, 12:30PM
Agricola Eatery
11 Witherspoon Street
Princeton NJ 08542
Cost:  $38 per person

Please join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2017-12-29-4

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

For more information, please email me or our Group coordinator Marianna Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:Marianna at balalaw.com>.

Hope to see you there.

All the best,

Josh