[Fredslist] Fwd: You Will Be Told - Thank you!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:51:45 EDT 2018

Wow! A new Gotham Group is forming - the Gotham Fresh Business Exchange (I think that’s the name!) Mark your calendar for a joint meeting of Bandit and this new group.

More info will be on the Gotham Website. I’m guessing this will be a sell out crowd so get in on it asap!

What I know aside from the fact that it will be a great evening, is that the meeting will be held June 20th and will be be a dinner meeting starting at 5:30 p.m.at the offices of HUB International, 5 Bryant Park (entrance on 40th St off 6th Ave), 4th Floor.

Don’t miss out!

Shelley Simpson Esq
Business Development & Success Partner
The JuicePlus+ Company