[Fredslist] Admin position in Greenwich

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC tony at guggino.us
Wed May 2 21:28:51 EDT 2018

Hi Tribe,

A gentleman who I partner with owns a Financial Planning and Tax
practice in  Greenwich.

He's been having a hard time finding qualified responsible workers. His
name is Sean Dowling and I told Sean that anyone referred by Gotham
would fit his needs.

I spend one day a week at Sean's firm and  can say unequivocally that
Sean's office is a great place to work. It's a small very friendly place
to be, and Sean is  very easy to work with.

I have attached the job description.

You can replied directly to Sean@

Sean M. Dowling

The Dowling Group
PLANNING |  TAX  |  INVESTMENTS

phone 203.967.2231 <tel:203.967.2231> |mobile
<tel:203.967.2231>646.872.6374 |fax 203.327.7999

--

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC
Director of Estate and Insurance Planning

tguggino at cpseainsurance.com

Phone: 212-472-2140
Mobile: 646-872-6374
CPS Elite Advisors Insurance Services
330 E.71st Street, Suite 1K • New York, NY 10021

www.cpseainsurance.com

Connect with me on Linked in
http://www.linkedin.com/in/angugg/

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
We ask that all information included in this electronic transmission
be held in the strictest of confidence, and that it not be communicated
to any third parties without expressed permission. If you have received
this transmission in error, please delete it.