[Fredslist] Extraordinary Shopping Experience for Gotham Women

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 15:26:06 EDT 2018

As some of you may know, Gothamite Daniel Schwartz's (GC of the Queens group) wife,  Indy Seepersaud, is the manager of the Loft in Oceanside. She has graciously agreed to hold a special event for Gotham members.

On Sunday, May 20, she will open the store from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m for Gotham members and their guests only. There will be styling associates available to help us get our best spring/summer looks. As one who has never been "styled" I am really looking forward to that part of the experience. There will be snacks and coffee.  And, if that was not enough, the discount for the event will be 40% off plus $20 off $100 or more after the 40%.

Please join me in attending what will truly be a great event. Everyone is welcome to come, along with as many guests as you would like to bring. Just let me know whether you are coming and how many guests you might be bringing so Indy can ensure that there are sufficient stylists to meet our needs.

The Loft in Oceanside is located at 3563 Long Beach Road, in the Sands Shopping Center. See you all on the 20th!!!!

Rona Gura
Breiter and Gura, LLP
377 Oak Street
Suite 201
Garden City, New York, 11530
P (516) 539-7900
F (516) 539-1095
Ronagura at yahoo.com
Rona at Breiterandgura.com

This message contains confidential information and is only intended for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not copy, disseminate or distribute this e-mail message.  Please notify the sender if you received this e-mail by mistake and please delete this e-mail from your system.  E-mail messages cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.  This sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.