[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton's Wine Tasting A Success!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu Mar 29 18:50:06 EDT 2018

It was a Great Event!

Here are some photos![image1.jpeg]
[image2.jpeg]
All the best!

Josh

Joshua Zinder
JZA+D

On Mar 27, 2018, at 6:01 PM, Marianna F. Schenk <Marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:Marianna at balalaw.com>> wrote:

A HUGE thank you to everyone who attended Gotham Princeton’s Wine Tasting event at Princeton’s hottest new restaurant, Cargot Brasserie, last night!

The evening event was a huge success and greatly enjoyed by members and guests alike!  We enjoyed delicious cheese and charcuterie platters, and well as food samplings paired with three different kinds of wines.  The restaurant’s sommelier did a wonderful job describing the different types of wines served and how the pairings with certain types of food brought out the flavor of the wines, as well as some interesting wine facts for the novice drinkers!  The wines served at the tasting, in order, were as follows:

1.       Maison Foucher Cremant de Loire

2.       2016 Villargeau Sauvignon Blanc

3.       2015 Domaine La Manarine Cotes du Rhone (Grenache Blend)

We look forward to our next wine tasting event next year!

Marianna F. Schenk | Bala Law Group, LLC
One Bala Plaza - Suite 623
231 St. Asaphs Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
P: (610) 624-3389 | F: (610) 910-3897
marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:marianna at balalaw.com> | www.balalaw.com<http://www.balalaw.com/>