[Fredslist] Girl Scout Cookies

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Wed Mar 28 11:17:01 EDT 2018

Tribe,

My daughter is selling Girl Scout Cookies (and she accepts credit cards securely!)

Allison Goel
Allison at goel.com

Her message below:

I'm Allison Goel, Raj Goel's daughter and the girl who sold you all Girl Scout cookies last year.  I just started selling this year and am curious as to whether or not you're interested in buying again.  These are the cookies I'm selling this year:

Thin Mints ($4) - Vegan mint flavored cookies enveloped in a vegan milk chocolate coating.

Savannah Smiles ($4) - Lemon flavored cookies dusted with powdered sugar.

Samoas ($4) - Cookies dipped in caramel, rolled in toasted coconut, and drizzled with dark chocolate.

Trefoils ($4) - Shortbread cookies in the shape of the Girl Scout emblem.

Tagalongs ($4) - Cookies enveloped in a milk chocolate coating and filled with a peanut butter center.

Do Si Dos ($4) - All natural oatmeal cookies with peanut butter sandwiched in between.

S'mores ($5) - All natural graham cracker cookies with a chocolate and marshmallow cream filling sandwiched in between.

Toffee Tastics ($5) - Gluten free butter cookies with toffee bits baked in.

If you wish to buy, please send me your orders by April 15th.  When you send me your order, I will send you a PayPal link as soon as I can to allow you to pay for the cookies electronically.  Please send me the delivery address in the order email as well so that I know where to send the cookies to.  Thank you for your cooperation and for supporting troop 4170 of the Girl Scout of Greater New York.

Here is also a link to see what each cookie looks like:

https://www.girlscouts.org/en/cookies/all-about-cookies/Meet-the-Cookies.html

- Allison

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com<mailto:raj at brainlink.com>
www.brainlink.com<http://www.brainlink.com/>
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel>
www.SOPCulture.com
SKYPE: brainlink-raj
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author, SOP Maven, TV Personality, Keynote Speaker, Gothamite, Friar
Unplugged<http://www.rajgoel.com/new-book/> |Secrets<http://www.rajgoel.com/book/> | TV<https://www.brainlink.com/tv/> | Whitepapers<https://www.brainlink.com/category/white-paper/>