[Fredslist] Networking and Chocolate!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Mar 22 15:25:33 EDT 2018

I wish I could be there.

Roxanne's chocolates are mouth watering delish and her spotlight is "can't miss"!

See below for details:

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2017
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>