[Fredslist] Shout out to Philly Group

Harry Merrill info at hmerrill.com
Thu Mar 22 12:12:27 EDT 2018

Thanks Ester!  Our pleasure and always happy to have you and to welcome you to Philadelphia

Sincerely,

Robert

Sincerely,

Robert Schwartz
Harry Merrill & Son, Inc.
www.hmerrill.com<http://www.hmerrill.com/>

Stay connected with us on

[fb icon]<http://www.facebook.com/harrymerrill>   [twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/HMerrill>    [300px-Instagram_logo] <http://www.instagram.com/harrymerrill>    [wedding-wire-icon] <http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/harry-merrill-son-inc-philadelphia/579ac02cc358c590.html>    [yelp-icon] <http://www.yelp.com/biz/harry-merrill-and-son-philadelphia>

"Customers can go anywhere...they return where they are appreciated"