[Fredslist] Thank You Laura Avital

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 10:58:05 EDT 2018

Laura is great. Even though she couldn't help me last month, (because I waited until the last minute) she gave more than enough of her time to try and help. That is what you want from an expert in their field and b/c of that I will call her, with more than enough time, to help me in my travels the next time around.
Jason Greenberg
Gotham LI, Co-Chair Gotham East
2017 Red Bandana Recipient

Sent from my iPhone