[Fredslist] Help for a friend, Jeanne Altenau: Harvard MBA seeking a senior finance and/or marketing executive position

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Mar 20 20:04:01 EDT 2018

Hello Gotham members: Enclosed is the resume of Jeanne Altenau, the sister of a dear friend. Jean is a very sharp and terrific executive, with a giving and warm personality.

I do not have any positions of the type and level that Jean seeks so this is a friendly, no fee referral.  Her career to date has been entirely in telecommunications, including Voice over Internet. However, she would welcome an opportunity to move into a new industry. A Financial and/or Marketing opportunity where she can add value from an analytical perspective would be a great match. Please circulate to all your clients or business contacts that seek a strategic thinker to help them grow.

If anyone has a lead for Jean please contact her directly, no need to CC me. Jean's full contact details are on the enclosed resume. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Let's show Jean some of that famous Gotham Magic!

Safe driving/traveling tomorrow! Thank you for your help, all my best, Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>