[Fredslist] Wine Tasting and Networking dinner event

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Mar 12 21:53:47 EDT 2018

Gotham,

How many of you have said to me “Oh Josh, I have to make it out to Gotham Princeton but lunches are just tough”   …. I can think of at least 25 of you!!!

Well here is your chance Monday March 26th 7:00PM gotham Princeton’s Annual Dinner event.  This year we are going to be at Cargot, one of Princeton’s newest and best restaurants.  It is right at the Train station in Princeton if you want to come out that way!!  It could not be easier!!! Also, if you take the train you don’t need to worry about drinking the wine 😊

So……. please join me and ride the circuit to Gotham Princeton!!

Please join me, for Gotham Princeton’s next event Monday March 26th!  Gotham Princeton, we will be at Cargot!

For our only dinner event of the year we will be having a wine tasting at Cargot. Which has been curated by Cargot’s executive chef and wine director.  The dinner and tasting will be presented by one of Cargot’s chefs and an evening of great food, wine and networking will take place.  Please join us for this one of a kind event.

Monday March 26, 7:00 PM
Cargot Brasserie
98 University Pl
Princeton, NJ 08540
Cost:  $70 per person

Please join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2017-12-29-0

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

For more information, please email me or our Group coordinator Marianna Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:Marianna at balalaw.com>.

Hope to see you there.

All the best,

Josh