[Fredslist] Last call for Queens Chamber St. Pat's Luncheon and Queens Day in Albany....

Thomas Grech tom_grech at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 11:59:01 EDT 2018

Gotham

A great week and a half at the Queens Chamber:

-St. Patrick’s Day with NYPD Commissioner Jimmy O’Neill. Corned beef and cabbage, Irish step dancers, a Minister from Ireland and live music. Join us!

 https://queenschamber.eventbank.com/event/7293/

-Queens Day in Albany: New addition this year is lunch; guests speakers confirmed are Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie and Senate President John Flanagan.

BP Katz is our partner and opening up our food tasting at 5:00pm.

Gov. Cuomo has been invited to offer remarks as well. Details:

https://queenschamber.eventbank.com/event/7294/

Thomas J. Grech

Phone: 917-865-2699
Fax: 801.340.0948