[Fredslist] Congratulations to Ruth Domber and 10/10 Optics!

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Wed Mar 7 15:30:49 EST 2018

Allow me to echo what the speaker said about Ruth... It's getting about that time for me to head to her store, restyle myself, and happily hand over some of the contents of my wallet.

Ruth and her staff are the best!

Susan
Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.