[Fredslist] No Generation Gap in Gotham!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:26:49 EDT 2018

A fresh approach to Gotham Networking! Thanks to the 3Ms (Michael Zeldes, Matthew Masseo and Mitch Tublin) and Fred for our latest Gotham Group - Gotham Fresh!  The joint meeting with Bandit was wonderful! While enjoying dinner and a choice of red, white or non-alcoholic beverages, we were treated to some ecipes for happy banking as shared by Eileen  V. Thornton of Key Bank. Seriously! Recipes! Not the typical presentation!

Everyone had an opportunity to talk about what we do and who we want to meet. We shared recent business success stories … many, including my own were the result of Gotham magic. We learned that “Coach” Lynn Chiavaro was recently inducted into the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame in Knoxville! And Marc Halpert announced the publication of his most recent book. Oh, the Gotham Batman team was well represented at the table and few few fresh fish were reeled in!

Seasoned professionals, young pros, a few rookies and even an undergrad engaged each other in good conversation. The bottom line is that when Gotham generations gather, there is no  generation gap.

Shelley Simpson Esq
Business Development & Success Partner
The JuicePlus+ Company
646-549-7217