[Fredslist] One more week left to ride the circuit with the NYC Real Estate Group on 6/28!

Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com
Tue Jun 19 09:45:49 EDT 2018

Join us on Thursday 6/28.... We have an exciting and dynamic group!

The next meeting of the Real Estate Group will be at our NEW location...Angus Club Steakhouse , 135 East 55th Street, included great networking, nice people, and lunch!
All for the low price of $45 and an hour and a half of your time.
We are an open group and we love circuit riders!
Simply click on this link: https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Real-Estate-Meeting-2017-12-21-1
and sign up today.

I am always available to answer questions.

We look forward to seeing you!

Alan Kreit

Private Mortgage Banker
NMLSR ID 690784

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage | 150 E 42nd St, 32nd Floor | New York, NY 10017
MAC J0161-320
Tel 212-214-7534 | Cell 516-721-1911 | Fax 866-417-9432

Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com<mailto:Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com> | www.alankreit.com<https://www.alankreit.com/>

If this email was sent to you as an unsecured message, it is not intended for confidential or sensitive information. If you cannot respond to this e-mail securely, please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. This may be a promotional email. To discontinue receiving promotional emails from Wells Fargo Bank N.A., including Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, click here NoEmailRequest at wellsfargo.com <mailto:NoEmailRequest at wellsfargo.com?subject=Please%20update%20my%20Wells%20Fargo%20email%20solicitation%20preference%20to%20opt-out> .
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Equal Housing Lender. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage-2701 Wells Fargo Way-Minneapolis, MN 55467-8000