[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Breakfast Meeting Thursday, June 21st 8am

fred fred at minutemanbellerose.com
Mon Jun 18 16:49:20 EDT 2018

Good Morning Gotham,
As we approach the Third Thursday of the month (June 21st), it can only
mean one thing…Gotham GQ is having breakfast and you are invited.
We meet at 8:00AM at the friendly Skyline Diner:
*Skyline Diner
<https://www.bing.com/local?lid=YN628x10905321&id=YN628x10905321&q=Skyline+Diner+New+Hyde+Park+NY&name=Skyline+Diner&cp=40.7524%7E-73.70228&qpvt=skyline+diner>*
27127 Union Tpke, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
<https://www.bing.com/local?lid=YN628x10905321&id=YN628x10905321&q=Skyline+Diner&name=Skyline+Diner&cp=40.7523994445801%7e-73.702278137207&ppois=40.7523994445801_-73.702278137207_Skyline+Diner>

Please be sure to check in with either Fred Morante 718-343-5440
(Minuteman Press) or Dan Schwartz (Carr Business Systems) as we are a
Non-Compete Group.
Our fee for Breakfast is only $25 and it can be paid on the Gotham Website:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2017-12-21-3
Come join a very fun and conversational group and you just might stir up
a new business relationship while enjoying breakfast.
--

<http://www.minutemanbellerose.com/><http://www.minutemanbellerose.com/companyinfo//>