[Fredslist] Thank you Jane Beddall, Partnership Relations Expert.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Mon Jun 18 10:56:37 EDT 2018

Dear Tribe,
Got an insurmountable problem or conflict with a friend, spouse, business partner, neighbor?
Jane Beddall is not only a great mediator, she goes above a beyond helping sparring partners, whether roommates, marital, business, neighborsor other, better understand their needs and their partner's. If two people come expecting to thrash out their divorce or terminate their business,their answers to Jane's questions may produce a more surprising and gratifying outcome, such as the case of a CPA client and her husband, who asked me if I knew anyone who could help with their divorce questions. I recommended Jane. Following is my client's response:
"Kelly...Thank you very, very much for referring me to Jane Beddall. She is magnificent!  ...working with her helped us move forward, positively, in our own relationship. It’s still not a marriage made in heaven, but we are both in a different better place now, as a result of our ‘facilitated conversation’ with Jane. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her work. It’s all thanks to you that I reached out to her, so I am extremely grateful to you and wanted you to know."
Thank you Jane!!! And thank you Gotham!!!
Kelly Welles, LUTCFServing Asset Protection & Longevity Planning Needsfor 25 years.Co-chair, Gotham NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year  Kelly Welles, President          wellesfinancialservices.comTrusted Advisor to Attorneys andAccountants Specializing in Insurance and BenefitsCell   917-626-8590www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies