[Fredslist] retrieving Google groups password

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Sat Jun 16 11:42:36 EDT 2018

Good Morning:

To say I am low tech is an understatement but I do make my way.

I don't use google too much except to occasionally look up things.

However, a political group I am involved with functions via facebook(which I don't use) or google groups.   The site does accept my user name but when I attempt to retrieve or reset my password, I get into a loop with a code. It's then not clear how the code relates to retrieving or resetting my password.  The group had an earlier iteration which I joined but then needed to reform a year later.

Does anybody have simple steps to solve this problem.  Clearly Google has my user name (email) but there is some mixup about my password. Please don't suggest the keychain function in apple but something simpler.

Have a great weekend and thanks in advance.

Janet Sullivan

NY State Licensed Psychoanalyst and Music Therapist

jansull at msn.com