[Fredslist] First Update, June 9 ball game attendees

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Jun 8 08:54:41 EDT 2018

Please enjoy this updated list Anyone with guests not mentioned that you want mentioned, please email and I’ll endeavor to do an update before COB today.

For those attending on your own Gotham will be seated in Sec. 339.
Rosa Abel & guest (KZRJS)
Corey & Rachelle Bearak
Shawn Bernabeu & guests
Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard & guests
Frank Buquicchio & guests
Louis Capelli & guests
Vincent Chirico & guests
Ellen Christie & guest
Al D’Elia & his sister, Maria Catalano
Javier Diaz & guest (KZRJS)
Roy Fenichel & guests
Ellyn Finkelstein & guests
Marilyn Genoa & guests
Gerry Goldhaber & guest
Londyn Graham & guest
Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg & guest
Mark Henry & guest
Don Hochler & guests
Steve Horn & guests
Aaron Jackson & guest
Lisa Kaplan & guests
Azfar Khan (Tayne) & guest
Fred Klein
Shawn Atom Klein
Ruby Ella Klein
David Klein
Jackson Klein
Alex Klein
Jessica Klein
Joanne Klein
Kathy Siegel
Marty Siegel
Anthony Lemma & guest
Cheryle Levine & guests
Debbie & Peter Lindner
Jose Martinez & guests
Matt Masseo & guest
Hon. I. Daneek & Pier Williams Miller
Steve Millon & Alex Millon
Paul Napolitano & guests
Marie Elena Puma & guest
Odey Raviv & guest
Fernando Rebellion & guests
Vincent Russo's guests
Nancy Schess & guests
Susan Schoenberg & guests
Guest of Leslie Tayne
Anthony Vinciguerra (Brainlink), fiance’ Kadie Santiago & her parents
Josh Zinder & guests

It adds up to 215 (and I have another group of (Pythian) friends in adjoining section)

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]