[Fredslist] Do you have plans next Tuesday? Make plans to join Fred, Nancy and your Gotham friends and their guests next week for our annual Spring Cocktail Get Together

Debra Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Thu Jun 7 15:59:56 EDT 2018

Gotham,

It's almost time for cocktails on the Terrace with Gotham!

Join us on the Terrace next week on Tuesday June 12th for networking and
cocktails; catch up with long-time Gotham friends; meet new Gotham friends
and finally match a smiling, friendly face to an email address!

Bring your friends, bring your colleagues, bring your honey!

We'll be on the Terrace enjoying our beautiful city on Tuesday night  June
12th - we want to see you there!

Click the link below to learn more and to register to pay and save your
spot:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Spring-Cocktail-Pary

Cheers!

Debbie