[Fredslist] Last Call for Cocktail Party Sponsors - Thank those in Place ( & Golf too)

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Jun 6 11:29:56 EDT 2018

Gotham’s Spring Cocktail party on June 12 welcomes sponsors.
This year, we introduced an additional special sponsorship opportunity - A Package Deal including sponsorship of both the Spring and Winter 2018 Gotham Cocktail Parties and an alternative prime dual sponsorship including tickets to both.  Please contact me directly to discuss.

Thank you to Our Prime Cocktail Party Sponsors:
Phoenix Public Adjusters Group, Inc./ Jason Greenberg
Hub International/ Michael Zeldes

Seize your opportunity today to sponsor the Spring Cocktail Party before we go to print.

Thank you for your interest.

Below find the Golf Sponsor Opportunities that remain as well as the confirmed sponsors who Gotham thanks.

Thank you to the following committed Golf sponsors:

Title sponsor $2,000 - Raj Goel/ Brainlink
Gold Sponsor $1,500
Golf Ball sponsor  - Welles Remy Crowther Foundation (Jeff Crowther)
Cocktail Hour Sponsor $1,000
Dinner Sponsor $1,000 - Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess
Caddy Sponsor $1,000 - Frenkel & Company/ Bruce Swicker
Cart Sponsor $1,000 - Phoenix Public Adjusters Group, Inc./ Jason Greenberg
Presenting Sponsor $1000
Silver Sponsor $750 - Hub International/ Michael Zeldes
Silver Sponsors $750
Pool & Spa Sponsor $500
Breakfast/Brunch Sponsor $500 - Law Offices of Vincent L. Petraro, PLLC
Entertainment Sponsor $500 - Corey Bearak, Esq./ Strategic Public Policy
Hole-in-One Sponsor $500 - Gallin & Son/ Tom Gallin
Lunch Station Sponsor $500 - Minuteman Press Bellerose/ Scott Levine
Lunch Station Sponsor $500 - Pegalis & Erickson, LLC/ Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard, Esq.
Driving Range Sponsor $500 - 5th Street Advisors/ Cesar Manent
Putting Green Sponsor $500 - Viking Agency, Doug Kniffin
Goody Bag Sponsor $500 - Two Sons Environmental/ Paul Napolitano
Valet Parking Sponsor $500 - Anderson Kill/ Bruce Cholst
Locker Room Sponsor $500
Transportation Sponsor - Al D'Elia
Please see below (my email signature) for more info on the tourney and signup/ RSVPs.

The support of Gotham’s sponsors help Gotham provide these kind of events that we can look forward to.

Thank you!

P.S.  Also please thank Gotham’s “Global Sponsors” - Raj Goel/ Brainlink & Gallin & Son/ Tom Gallin

Please find sign-up info to attend cocktail party and golf outing (sponsorships) below my email signature.]]

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Sign up to attend at our annual spring cocktail party at this link:
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Spring-Cocktail-Pary <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Spring-Cocktail-Pary>

See all the details at the Gotham Bob Formica Annual Golf Outing page <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Memorial-Golf-Tournament> or copy and paste https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Memorial-Golf-Tournament <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Memorial-Golf-Tournament>  into your browser.

Registration forms and full list of sponsor opportunities are here <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/product/Bob-Formica-Golf>
or or copy and paste
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/product/Bob-Formica-Golf <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/product/Bob-Formica-Golf>
into your browser   (Please note sponsors from 2017 get an opportunity to confirm they will do so in 2018 so please check with me on what’s available - full list appears after my email signature.)

Sign up for a sponsorship on line at https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1121 <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1121>

sign up for the outing at
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1122  <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1122>