[Fredslist] Big News from Gotham HQ

Stephen Scully stephen.scully at racsny.com
Tue Jul 31 12:02:30 EDT 2018

Gotham Members,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to all of you by email and say hello.  As you all know by now, I will be taking the role of Operations Director/Network Liaison with Gotham effective August 1st.

I’d first like to thank everyone for your warm welcome and email messages of encouragement.  I’d also like to wish Debbie the best with her thriving business and understand that stepping into this position will be no easy task.

I am the President and Owner of Red Apple Court Services, Inc. a fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured business that offers Legal Process Serving, Court Filing, Document Retrieval and Skip Tracing/Asset Locating services which was founded in 2015.  Prior to Red Apple I had over 20 years of experience in the credit and collections industry.  I was part of a national network of collection law firms and agencies.  I have worked in law firms since the age of 17 and have built and managed legal call centers with over 150 employees.

I am very enthusiastic about joining this network and being a part of the Tribal family. I look forward to meeting everyone in person as well as getting to understand and absorb the Gotham way.  I also plan to build upon it with all of you and your help.

I am always open to suggestions and new ideas please feel free to offer them to me with implementation and consideration from the Board of course.

I appreciate the opportunity Fred and Nancy have given me and I will give my all to continue the high standards of this organization.

If you need anything or have any questions my contact information is below.  If I can be of service at any moment my cell phone # is 516-425-6167.

Sincerely,

Stephen Scully

Stephen F. Scully
President/Owner
Red Apple Court Services, Inc.
218 E. Park Avenue #613, Long Beach, NY 11561
516-500-SERV(7378) Phone
516-665-2617 Fax
stephen.scully at racsny.com
http://www.racsny.com