[Fredslist] Big News from Gotham HQ

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Sun Jul 29 23:00:34 EDT 2018

Hi Gotham,

We write from Gotham HQ with some big news all effective on August 1.

Please join us in thanking our outgoing Executive Director, Debbie Lindner for her years of dedicated service to our organization and her networking prowess.  Happily for Debbie, but sadly for us, her business has just become too big to be able to juggle it all and so she has decided that she must move on. Debbie won’t ever be too far away though since we have all forged deep relationships we know will endure.

And . . . please join us in welcoming Stephen Scully as our incoming Operations Director/Network Liaison.  Steve brings to us many years of experience in managing and running businesses together with a big smile and good cheer. While we know that no one can fill Debbie’s shoes, we look forward to Steve bringing his perspective to Gotham.  Steve’s business, Red Apple Court Services, will also be the newest member of Gotham so you will see him for sure around our tables.  Stay tuned to learn more about Steve and his business in the coming weeks.

Debbie, please accept our collective gratitude for all you have done with and for Gotham over the years.  We know we speak for the entire organization when we say you are going to be missed.

Gothamly,

Fred and Nancy

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101
http://www.kleinzelman.com/
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Super Lawyer 2011-16 (Employment Law)