[Fredslist] Young Pros Welcome Kelli Rose Lauterborn!

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Wed Jul 25 12:26:55 EDT 2018

Good afternoon Gotham,

With pleasure I would like to welcome Gotham Young Pro's newest member, Kelli Rose Lauterborn.

Kelli Rose and her firm The Cody Group specialize in Property & Casualty Insurance; both commercial and personal lines.

Please join Young Pros in welcoming Kelli-Rose to the Gotham family.

About The Cody Group:

As independent agents we are advocates for our clients. We represent them to the insurance carriers during underwriting and once a claim occurs.

During the underwriting process it is our job to negotiate with our underwriters on behalf of our clients to make sure our clients receive the best possible coverage, terms and pricing available in the marketplace.

We view claims as our time to standout. When a claim occurs it is our time to again represent our clients to the insurance carrier. Our experience in the industry allow us to understand the nuances of an insurance contract, allowing us to make sure our clients claims are covered and handled expediently. It is during this vulnerable time for a client when we step and hold their hand throughout the process

Kelli Rose Lauterborn
The Cody Group
150 W 28th St.
Suite 301
New York, NY 10001
 P:   (212)641-0429 x 1001
F:   (347)273-8036
E:   Kellirose at codygroupny.com<mailto:Kellirose at codygroupny.com>
 www.codygroupny.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.codygroupny.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=tgH_BtXR-501zcdE8-dvRgEg8aWmdQ-cSUXqw1qnbGU&r=Dq412pz2IfSeJktJeWl55dZ4MEKTy55roZbr16KJYRQ&m=vlYosFshi1nWH9cBR2Y2pTb_c1tDEBKwr5W_b14WTyM&s=GkiVF34CtqhijVzxrx2LsG_5aJb_4LkVnv66FwfDZeU&e=>

Yours for life,

Daniel Hochler
(Office) 646-638-9863
(Cell) 516-712-9556
Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com<mailto:Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com>

*Check out the May 24th, 2018 U.S. News & World Report article I was quoted in.*<https://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/saving-and-budgeting/articles/2018-05-24/what-should-your-insurance-agent-do-for-you>

*Check out the October 15th, 2015 Newsday article I was quoted in.*<https://www.newsday.com/business/columnists/jamie-herzlich/small-business-insuring-against-loss-of-key-employees-1.10964005>

Forest Hills Financial Group
122 E. 42nd Street Suite 2200
New York, NY 10168
www.fhfg.com<http://www.fhfg.com/>

Click here to learn why we need financial balance:

http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/financialbalance

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian),  New York, NY. PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian.  Forest Hills Financial Group  is not an affiliate or  subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member FINRA, SIPC.

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.