[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO GOTHAM WESTCHESTER BREAKFAST MEETING WEDNESDAY 7-18-18

phyllis at dcistudio.com phyllis at dcistudio.com
Tue Jul 10 15:51:12 EDT 2018

  Come and join us and engage in a power breakfast and some great networking!

Where?   The Mansion on Broadway, 139 North Broadway White Plains NY 10603
When?     Wednesday, July 18th,  8:00 AM to 9:30 AM (EST)
NOTE:  Please email or call me at the number below by Friday 7/13 to be sure you do not conflict with a seated member as we are a non-compete group!

Once you are given the green light, please Click on this link below to register and pay the guest fee.

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Westerners-Group-Meeting-2017-01-16

FYI- You can take a taxi from the White Plains Metro North Station.  An easy 30 minute ride from Grand Central.  Hope to see many of you there, riding the circuit!

  NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS!!!!