[Fredslist] July 17 12:30 Downtown Networking - Summer/Rooftop Cafe - What else could you want?

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Thu Jul 5 16:18:24 EDT 2018

Please come join us at Gotham Downtown on July 17, 2018 at 12:30 for wonderful networking, amazing food (and homemade cookies!) and even better views of the reflecting pools, Freedom Tower and lower manhattan.

We are a non-compete group so please confer with me, Steve Maggi, to confirm if you can attend!

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Downtown-Meeting-2017-12-20-3

Downtown Meeting<https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Downtown-Meeting-2017-12-20-3>
www.gothamnetworking.com
Downtown GothamGreat networking with a beautiful view!   Join us at:The View of the World Dining Room at Club Quarters Hotel 140 Washington St at Albany St(Between Albany and Cedar Streets)New York, NY 10006Phone: (212) 577-1133

www.viewoftheworld.com<http://www.viewoftheworld.com>

View of The World - Terrace Club<http://www.viewoftheworld.com/>
www.viewoftheworld.com
View of the World Terrace Club - official site. Discover this remarkable New York private club and dining venue. Enjoy breathtaking views of Manhattan, versatile business amenities, and exceptionally priced NYC boutique hotel accommodations.

See you there!