[Fredslist] Shout out to Roxanne Browning

Michael Weiner michael.weiner at coachingconcepts.nyc
Tue Jan 30 16:51:07 EST 2018

Dear Gotham,

Last night I hosted an event featuring Roxanne Browning of Exotic Chocolate
Tasting for friends and fellow alums from my grad school, and it was
terrific! Roxanne picked out four chocolates from different countries, and
expertly paired each with a wine that in combination gave each a
different-and delicious-flavor profile. She handed out information as part
of our educational journey, and the feedback was extremely positive.

If you're looking to have a differentiated, fun event for an organization
you belong to, or want to creatively host a group of employees or clients, I
highly recommend partnering with Roxanne.

Cheers-literally!

Michael

Michael Weiner

(917) 715-1032 cell

QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor

*Outsourced controller/business consulting/data management

*Technology instruction and support

www.CoachingConcepts.nyc